Sunday, October 24, 2010

[1]


First blog! This brings me back to the days when Xanga was the thing to have. I figure this is better than a Twitter because one, Twitter just sounds ridiculous and two, it's like having an online diary..with followers ;P But my main reason for getting this, besides it being one of the many factors that distract, is getting into writing and letting it all [or most of it] out. Letting my mind or creative juices flow and write down whatever I'm thinking and feeling and living in at that moment. Thank you Gloria for inadvertently showing me that writing can be fun and therapeutic...and again, a distraction keeping me from doing things like the seven readings I have to do for my Sociology class before tomorrow..lol. But I look forward to seeing how this goes and hope you like and enjoy my thoughts and ish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment