Monday, October 25, 2010

[2]

Day two. I’m sitting on the train in my own little corner, looking out of the window [of course I’m going to get a window seat] and am definitely grateful that I don’t have to drive home in that awful traffic. The chow mein and BBQ pork I had for lunch earlier are having a little word with my stomach. But besides that unnecessary share, I’m thinking. Always thinking…even when I dream. Your id is your subconscious and in it, you are not aware of the things your mind ultimately wants you to be aware of. However, my id, I believe, is always thinking. Whatever I happen to dream of, the “me” that I manifest and visualize still, internally, is thinking and contemplating things. Am I rambling? Am I even making sense? I’ll stop.
Today I was also thinking, that for so many years, we have schooling and education. If a person chooses to go to college, there’s another several years before they obtain a degree. Even then, the job they land might want them to get a certain certification so they have to go back to school to receive it. I don’t mind school..I actually like it. But being in my fourth year of college and still a year or two from obtaining my Bachelor’s, I ask myself: when will it ever end? Is it so bad to want to fast forward to the immediate future? Sometimes I feel like I’m being selfish. I don’t want someone to think that I don’t want to endure and work hard because I don’t mind a little hard work.
This post is pretty random and I don’t even know why I’m posting it..lol but I am. When I get home, it’s showaaa time and blankets and a movie. Yum :]

No comments:

Post a Comment